23rd October 2021
24th October 2021
All you need to know about your next match.
The latest info on COVID-19 and Grassroots Football.
Football should be enjoyed in a safe, positive environment.
Welfare and safeguarding is our first priority.
Can our younger players please try to:
- Always play their best for the benefit of the team
- Play fairly, be friendly and encourage their team mates
- Play by the rules and respect the Referee
- Listen carefully to what their coach asks of them and understand that their coach is trying to what’s best for the team
- Talk to someone I trust or the club welfare officer if I’m unhappy about anything at my club
- Respect the facilities home & away
Can spectators, parents & carers please try to:
- Celebrate effort and good play from both sides
- Always respect the Referee and coaches and encourage players to do the same
- Stay behind the touchline and within the Designated Spectators’ Area (where provided)
- Offer encouragement when players make mistakes
- Never engage in, or tolerate offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour